Solar Powered Satellite-Managed
Asset Ready Tracker
Let the SmartOne Solar streamline your M2M operations today!
Este producto ya no está disponible
Advertencia: ¡Últimos artículos en inventario!
The SmartOne Solar is the next generation of Globalstar’s industry-acclaimed SmartOne product line. While operating on one of the most modern and fastest satellite networks in the world and powered by the sun, this IoT device provides excellent remote monitoring and tracking capabilities. The SmartOne Solar’s NiMH rechargeable batteries deliver 10 years of life, drastically reducing maintenance time and cost for labor and parts. It lets users intelligently configure reporting times and intervals for custom information delivery. The SmartOne Solar has unparalleled safety/device certifications (pending) including ATEX Class I Zone 0: Division 1, CSA22.2, UL60079-0, IP69K, HERO certifications, and others to meet the needs of every application.
• Maintenance-free device as the power of thesun recharges its batteries providing 10 years ofusable service
• Delivers reliable location reporting for assets deployed worldwide – providing security and improved efficiency for your business
• Easy to install as simple packaging requires no harnesses, external power or external antennas
• Wide range of reporting capabilities, including:
- GPS Location reporting in 4 modes
- Stationary or In-Motion Reporting
- Reduced Messaging & Theft Recovery Modes
- Transmits data from external sensors
• User selectable Speed and Heading operation
• Two dry contact or wetted-voltage inputs available to manage engine run time, tank level or various alarm inputs
• Transportation: Monitor & track assets and fleet movements even in remote locations.
• Oil & Gas: Aids in mobilizing & deploying high value assets in the field.
• Construction: Determine if, when & where your valuable equipment is being used.
• Security: Keep track of valuable mobile assets such as rail cars, propane tanks & AgTech.
• Marine: Monitor & track high value assets, such as boats, barges and containers, at the dock and off-shore.
• Other industry uses: Mining, forestry, government, fisheries, etc.
• Configuration software tool operates on a PC via serial cable
• Bluetooth interface also available for configuration and firmware updates